
Playgroup walk in the Cornell Bird Sanctuary...Nina is finding some great little friends to play with.


Just sitting at home.

Getting ready to walk to Preschool

Riding the bus to go and visit dad at school

Playing on the first day of Preschool

First day of Preschool

My goofy grown up girl!

This was our first experiment with quiet time. Nina had a few nights in a row where she would not go to sleep...and this has NEVER been a problem. So we decided to try quiet time instead of a nap. When I went in to get her out of quiet time...just about every toy was dumped on her floor, and she was all dressed up with nowhere to go...except dream land.

I love that she is wearing her fancy shoes. And notice the thumb in the mouth...this is another blog post all together. We are working on it, but the thumb is still a BIG part of our life. After a few "quiet times" like this, I decided Nina just still needs a little nap, but I only let her sleep for an hour to an hour and a half. It has been great...and I love still having a napper!

Playgroup at Cornell Orchards...this cute lady was telling the kids all about the apple trees.

Hay Maze...it took so long to get Nina out of here...she loved it!

Picking Apples

Eating Apples

Nina lines up her stuffed animals all over the house. This day they were all holding hands. Ha!

Hike to Taughannock Falls with some of our great new friends here in New York.


Beautiful!

Getting the kids packed and ready for the hike.

Over the past month there has been lots of rain here in upstate NY. One day all of the roads were closed in the morning and school was cancelled. Later that day, we decided to drive and see the damage. Here is the river that runs through the big gorge here. Usually the water just spills over the very center of this dam, but this day it went over the whole thing. Amazing. (sorry about the poor picture...we were driving.

Cornell Plantation...it was gorgeous!!

Swimming with more new friends.
Nina's new desk...remember we found this for free on the side of the road. After a little cleanup and paint...it is awesome. Seriously...I can hide all of Nina's coloring projects inside, and she just loves to sit there and work on things. Bill thought for sure he would regret putting that thing in our trunk...but we have proved him wrong!!
10 comments:
Oh my!!!! I love this post so much, and can I just say, I miss you so much!!? Ahhh...it looks so gorgeous there! whit, you look so pretty, Nina looks sooo old, and her hair looks long! looks like you guys are having so much fun, meeting new friends and exploring your new town! Love you sooo much!
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I am trying to talk Danny into taking me to NY, it would be fun to see you guys!!... since we never hung out when you were here...
I love when you post...it makes you seem not so far away..even though you are :(
Looks like you are adjusting without a hitch!
You look happy, which makes me happy. I love Nina and want to squeeze that cute little face.
Love you!
I LOVE that desk. I need one. No two, one for me, one for Lydia!
GREAT job on the desk!! What a fun creativity area for Nina!
I love all the pictures! So glad Nina (and you and Bill) are making new friends and enjoying the many activities in the area.
Favorite picture? I'd have to go with the four girls with their arms around each other. SO cute!!!
Love and miss you like crazy!!
I lOVE your new post! Our little Nina is growing up! She is such a little doll. She looks so old with her back pack on! It looks like you have made wonderful new friends. We love reading about your life since we don't live by you. (it makes you feel closer). We love you all and miss you but we are glad you are so HAPPY!
What a fun little life you guys are living! I am so glad that things are going so well for you! Nina is adorable and so is your apartment!
Even though I see you fairly often, I love seeing stuff about Nina. She is awesome. You are sort of cool too. Bill... hmmm....
Nice moment for sharing
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-pinjaman-online-via-web-langsung-cair
173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯 , 173视讯
Post a Comment