Okay...I really need to stop saying that I am going to be better at this blogging thing. It is just not working. But here I am, and I am going to do a recap of our lives starting from where we left off...April! (I will try and do a little each day.)
P.S. Sometimes Blogger is frustrating! I have all of these pictures rotated and ready to upload, but it keeps turning some of them...no idea why...kinda makes me mad, and madness makes me not want to blog...but I will persevere.
One of Nina's more awesome Saturday morning cleaning outfits!
Nina and Bill at the Dino Museum

More museum...

and more museum...

And Nina loved the erosion table!
Easter Egg Hunt at De Groots
Bill and Nina, yes this is April...in Utah

More Egg Hunting

Easter at the Wheadon's

My sweet little easter Bunny...ha!

Nina following the Magic Easter Bunny poops to find her basket

Golfing with Dad, and riding in the back basket of dad's cart.

Nina must like to sleep in things...here she is in the doggy bed...eew?

Sunday Dinner with the Wheadon Cousins

Mom had another foot surgery...and we are all checking on her. Looks relaxing right?!

We got cousin pictures taken in April too!
April was a great month...but it feels like years ago. We are now getting settled in our new place in NY and we are loving it! It was a crazy spring and summer, but it was so fun to be with so much family. We miss you already! More updates to come!
1 comment:
Fun pictures! We love you guys!
Post a Comment