Friday, August 26, 2011

Nina is THREE

Can you believe how big my baby is? And she is not even a baby...or a toddler...she is a little girl. Long legs, and emotions to match. Nina is the best thing that ever happened to Bill and I. We are so lucky to have her little imagination in our house. My favorite phrase that she says at least once a day is, "Mom do you know what I love?" And I say, "What do you love?" And then she answers, "I love you." Sweetest. Girl. Ever. And did I mention she turned 3? Wow!















3 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

Whit! I'm so glad you're updating again! It is so fun to see what you are up to! Nina is adorable! Hope that you guys are doing great on your school adventure!

Brandon B said...

Such a cute little girl!

Halo BW said...

She's so pretty!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/pinjaman-online-cicilan-12-bulan-terbaik