I have lots of fun pictures to post of our great fourth of July weekend...but I just had to get these videos up of Nina swimming. We have been taking Mom and Me lessons with Bill's Mom and Nina is learning a ton and loving it! Enjoy!
This is so awesome!! I want to have Brennan take swimming lessons. She's so amazing! I think I would be scared a bit. I've always wanted my kids to swim young though.
oh man...now I am secretly jealous. She is swimming so well! I haven't even thought (maybe because of too much time in the water..?...?) to start my baby swimming. Well there is proof, your baby is a natural! GOOOO BEllVIEW! (isn't that where you swam Billy?) GO KNIGHT ON THE WAR PATH! hahaha sorry, im done.
9 comments:
She is such a great SHWIMMER!
This is so awesome!! I want to have Brennan take swimming lessons. She's so amazing! I think I would be scared a bit. I've always wanted my kids to swim young though.
How old is she? I am so proud of her going under -- but I guess her dad was on the swim team. (...right?)
I'm so amazed by Nina swimming. She is too cute!!
oh man...now I am secretly jealous. She is swimming so well! I haven't even thought (maybe because of too much time in the water..?...?) to start my baby swimming. Well there is proof, your baby is a natural! GOOOO BEllVIEW! (isn't that where you swam Billy?) GO KNIGHT ON THE WAR PATH! hahaha sorry, im done.
That is awesome that she is swimming! I love the videos with her little legs just kicking away!She is so cute!
Wow! That's super impressive! Nate does NOT like getting splashed or getting his face wet...maybe we should do Mommy and Me classes...
Good job, Nina! You are such a good swimmer!!!! :)
I love how the shark fin is in the background :) just makes me a little happy
OH MY GOSH! That's amazing!!!
Post a Comment