Tuesday, July 21, 2009

ONE

Nina Had her first Birthday and it was a riot!

Bill at the BBQ
Nina and all of her gifts...I could not believe there were so many gifts for one little girl...than again, she is pretty awesome!
Our present opening helpers!
Nina getting ready to dive in. It was hillarious...she ate all of the little pink dots around the top of her cake and then went at the chocolate.
Nina and cousin Ava
All done!
Kiddie pool bath time
Happy first birhtday Nina! We love having you in our family! Thanks for a great first year sweetie girl!

5 comments:

Youngfamily said...

oh how cute!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!!!

melimba said...

So so SOO cute!!!
I love that you have a little ONE year old! YEAH!!!
okay, whit, you look awesome! Could your hair be any darling-er? I LOVE it.
And, Billiam, I'm loving the beard you are sporting. Big fan of red-headed-bearded people. Obviously. :)

Good work, little Nina Mae! you are TOO sweet for words! HaPpY bIrThdAy!

Unknown said...

it's hard to believe she's already a year old! what a cutie!

Esther said...

Holy cow! I can't believe she is one. Time has flown. She is adorable. What a fun party.

Andersons "Stand Sure" said...

Oh, my goodness. How could she be a year already. She seems to have really brought the best out in both of you. I am so happy that I got to see the beginning of the "De Groot Famiy." Remember I have a handsome grandson named Christian who just turned two. We all need to talk. He if of the Duckwitz clan. Keep up the good work.
Much love, Sister Anderson~