Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lake Powell 2009

Nothing better than a few tatoos from Hanksville to get things started in our trailer park!
Swimming with dad...loving the warm water!
Watching off the back of the boat.
Tubing
Driving the boat with Grandpa. (Doesn't she look like she is enjoying herself?)
Hangin' with Dad
We left the regular diaper on while she swam for a while in the lake...I think it got a bit too full...What do you think?
But who needs diapers anyway?! Swimming and almost sleeping.
Good morning Lake Powell. Our 5:30am run. The water was amazing and so was the sunrise! (Sorry the picture is not rotated. It is rotated in my photos and everytime I upload it...it turns. Oh well...you get the idea. Gorgeous.)
Thank you water!


And thanks mom and dad for the fun trip! We loved being with you!

6 comments:

Michelle Tolboe said...

That looks like SO MUCH FUN! I love Lake Powell. It's the funnest place in the world!

Tara said...

Yay for Nina and Yay for lake powell. Looks like you had so much fun. Tell Billy I am totally digging the facial hair! I love Nina's birthday outfit, she looks darling! And you my dear look lovely as always. Miss you.

Erin said...

How fun!! Did you guys get Bailey's Bday message for Nina? And Billy.. is that facial growth permanent? ;) Love you guys!!!

Esther said...

Wow how fun. I have never been to Lake Powell but it looks beautiful. Nina is such a good sport.

breena rae said...

wow, nina is one! how fun. I can't believe she can swim, too!
You are looking fabulous whit! I love you!

The Hardys said...

I'm loving the tatoos! That is a great new look for you guys :) And the diaper....wow those things can blow up haha