...So I went up to the high one. It was quite fun. I was striking this pose to show just how fun it was!

And the Finished Product...Happy Holidays!

Nina in her cute new Sunday dress.

More cute Nina before her four month check-up.

And Thanksgiving Nina. I never tire of these adorable gigantic flowers!

Nina and Lia at Grandma's house on Thanksgiving.

The stuffed Turkeys

Holiday pedicures for all!

And last but not least...me in my PJ's watching "The Biggest Loser." Yes we are addicted and this week they did make-overs and revealed them at the Tyra Banks Show. Well it showed the studio audience...and there was my gorgeous friend Rachael! Doesn't she look like a movie star?! I should have known that only Rachael would be seen at a Tyra Banks show! Love that gal! Billy thinks the camera man choose to film her because of her pregnancy glow. I choose to think that is was because of her association with me! :) Ha!
8 comments:
OMIGOSH!
There is proof right there, thank you! I'm tivoless...and now I can show Norm :)
hA!!!! I LOVE IT!
What do I love more? the fact that you struck (is that even a word?) a pose on your ROOF?! or the fact that we know a SUPER STAR?!?!
wow. good times! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when you post!!! Darling Nina! I, too, am a sucker for the big flowers. I feel like they look like Princess Atta on Bugs Life when they have them on, don't you?
LOts and LOTS of love! Your house looks BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see you soon!
UMmmmmm, you look FABULOUS!! And I love the pics of the house...so cute. And Nina is darling as always...I love the pedicure. I can't wait to see you, and billy, and Nina, and your house.
I LOVE the pedicure shot...those little red toenails are priceless! (Yours, too, Whit!) And I LOVE that you posted a picture of Rachel on the Tyra Banks show (she looks absolutely gorgeous.) AND....I LOVE your Christmas lights. I promise to come see them in person, sooner than later! Love to all....and a BIG KISS for my ultra-adorable granddaughter!!! (Almost forgot to mention that I LOVE her flowers, too!) See you all soon!
Nina is looking so adorable.And you are looking so great!!! How are you? Let's do lunch with Becky sometime soon.
Way to post! I loved this post. Striking a pose on your roof, your I heart Edward...I mean husband t-shirt, and the tv star Rach?! How awesome are all of these things. So awesome. I love Nina's new little dress and her pedicure is adorable! I can't wait to see you soon! Thanks for organizing this shower for Rach.
Such cute pictures!!! Love the ones of litte Nina. Both your toes are so cute. So what did you think of Twilight??
Hey Bill or Whit, will you email me your mailing address? Thanks!
emalia.tillotson@gmail.com
Post a Comment