Monday, November 24, 2008

Spit-tastic!

9 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! Each stage is so much fun. We're waiting for Brennan to smile at us. . . while he's awake.

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

She's really so cute guys! I hope everything's going well!

-Brandon

Mandy said...

I love that you can get her to do it on command! What talent! ;-)

Emily Johnson said...

She is super cute!! I wish I could see her in person!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Such a cutie! Its so fun to watch them learn and grow.

Tara said...

I love Nina! So cute!

Anonymous said...

MS. Whitney!!!!!! we found your blog!!! yay! if your wondering this is nyah maddie and chelsea. omg nina is adorable! we miss u so much! guess wut... the dance company curse! it's happening all over again!!! man this four times in a row! o well! well you shuld come visit soon! this year we are actually on task! yay!!! well hopefully we will see you soon! lots of love!
chelsea maddie nyah

breena rae said...

first of all, where did you find that adorable parrot costume and second, I can't believe she is already mimicking so well. Brilliant child!

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of the video is the "over dere" part!! What a cute dad!!