I think this is the greatest picture ever...but lets not get out of order...here is our last month:
Billy and Nina on our lawn...
And here comes all of the help the next morning...
Noah (what would we have done without our orange eater),
Mom and Dad De Groot...and that is not all...I didn't get pictures of Mom Wheadon, Maddie (the babysitters), Keri and Lia, Jake and Mandy, Ava....Thank you all! You made the work go so fast!
Billy fussing over the sod in our backyard that seems to go on forever.
And then if we didn't have enough projects going we decided to plant trees!
This was about a 3 day project...but it will pay off in the long run!
Nina especially loved planting trees in the cold. I love this starfish/teletubie jumpsuit!
And now...HALLOWEEN!!!
Presenting our Parrot...and pirate family!



Nina especially loved planting trees in the cold. I love this starfish/teletubie jumpsuit!
Billy and Nina won the costume contest at work for the "cuteset costume." Don't you love this face?
11 comments:
So cute Whit! Nina is an adorable Parrot! Jax was a penguin for Halloween. Got to love these little birds!
i love it! yay for yardwork, so fulfilling. and of course nina is so adorable! did you dye your hair?
i especially love the corner of grass shot. :)
OH.MY.GOSH!!!! That is the cutest parrot EVER!!!! I love it! Your yard looks so good!!!
Thank you for the GREAT update. Nina is ADORABLE...I'm lovin' those chubby cheeks! I'm impressed by all of your hard yard work. Your yard looks huge! Love the Halloween costumes...is your hair dark? Hmmmm I'm diggin' it.
I invited you to my blog... I love the face...i love the costumes! I love your yard...what else can i say?
I loved the first picture of Nina laying on the candy---she looks ecstatic!
That is probably one of the cutest costumes I've ever seen! Congratulations on getting the sod laid. Your yard looks fantastic!
AwESOMe!!!
good work, whit!
i love it all! where did you find that parrot costume?!?! hA!!!
and the sod? yeah, Aaron is/was obsessed too. That is a good thing!
And, I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIR COLOR!
I'm diggin' the dark!!
SOOO Cute!!! I love the parrot costume. My twin nieces were also parrots and they all turned out so cute too. :-) I'm glad you're getting lawn--just in time for it to be covered in snow!!
I love the costumes. So cute.Jonathan and I wanted to invite you to our blog. I just made my blog private. If you would like an invitation, please email me at jonathanandhollyrader@gmail.com because I don't have your address.
Whit! What a great idea for Halloween! And your family is just so cute! I wish we lived closer- we would have helped you lay your sod!
Post a Comment