I was talking to Mandy(My sister-in-law) last week and she said that I needed to get input from everyone on the blog about when this baby is coming. So please submit your guess about what day and time you think this baby will be born...and how big (weight and hight) she will be. Whoever guesses the closest will get some sort of major tribute here on the Blog. Love you all!
9 comments:
I think I'll guess according to my first little girl, because I haven't see you for awhile to gues more accurately. I'm sorry to guess this...2 days late (I really hope you don't, waiting after the due date wasn't fun!) And 7 pounds 12 ounces, 20 inches long.
I am going to have to go with July 6th, one day early. I think she will weigh 6lbs 11 oz and possibly a red head. I can't wait!! Love you!
I'm going to guess right on time! It really bugged me when everyone told me they thought I'd be late! I was thrilled to come a day early! So I'll guess your due date. I think she'll be 7lbs. 5oz. and be 20 inches long! Good Luck guys!
Hey Whit! I guess July 8th at 5:30pm! Good Luck with everything. I remember Marilyn saying that the Martha Graham technique helps when delivering babies . . .who knows! You are going to be wonderful parents! Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful babe!
I'm guessing you'll go into labor on your due date but have her early the NEXT morning. So, July 8at 1:30 AM. And we'll say....7 lbs, 7 oz. 19 inches long.
Okay... I peeked at other people's to see what they said, but I totally came up with this on my own. July 8th @ 4:47 am. 7lbs. 9oz. 21 inches long.
alright! i love this game... especially when I WIN! :)
ok, here are my guess-timates:
07.07.08 (just because that would be cool) and then she will weigh in at 7lb.7oz. Just cause I'd like to keep the theme going. :)
I CAN'T WAIT!!!! and I am thinking light auburn hair. !!! :) perhaps??
lots of love!
and you went GOLFING?!! Those pictures don't even look like you are 9 months pregnant! YOU KILL ME!
You are such an adventurer!
Just for good measure... why wouldn't a good game of golf pop that girl out?! I'll guess tonight!!!
You look great at 9 months! Golfing away! I hope you're feeling great and all goes as well. I'm excited to see some baby updates on your blog.
Post a Comment