So we are home now (just got home about 2 hours ago) and I am finally able to upload more pictures. But first... here is a great video showing Nina's cute snort. It is slowly going away (the snort, that is), so I am glad that we got this early morning footage when she was about 14 hours old. Enjoy...
Here are some more pictures of our cute little Nina...
28 comments:
Cute cute cute! Little did you know you had such a talented daughter inside of you. She already knows animal sounds.
congrats you guys! andy and i think she is adorable. most newborns are all scrunched up and get cute later but nina is so cute! we're excited to meet her!
yeah whitney! congrats a million times! funny edi weighted 6lbs 14oz but was 19.5 inches-i know huge difference! Nina what a great name! take care and hope to see more pics!!!
She is so adorable! I LOVE her! I'm so glad everything went well, and that she could safely join our family! I bet you guys are happy to bring her home! and that little snort video is the cutest thing ever!
Congratulations! You guys make gorgeous babies! She is so precious. She'll continue to melt your heart every day. And Whit, you look so good already!
AHHHH!!! She is a DOLL!!! I can't decide who she looks like more, whit or billy?? I see BOTH of you in her!
Oh my goodness!!
What a miracle! Don't you just love her to pieces???
Oh, I am SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo happy for you both. What an absolute doll! I can't wait to meet her in person! And her snort!? What?! TOO funny. I was laughing so hard.
and whit, talk about darling haircut! You look so cute! Way too cute for just having a baby!
So many hugs and kisses we send to you and that sweet baby! Nina!? Love the name!
GOOD WORK, TEAM DE GROOT!
oh, and one more thing...
she has enough hair to curl it at the top already?! WhAT?! She has soo much hair! OH, so much fun! I am still reeling over these pictures.
I love love love her already.
she's perfect.
did I already tell you "good work" yet? sigh. oh good.
Love, love, love the pictures! How sweet when Whitney is holding her. She has lots of room to grow into that car seat! :)
Love the video! But I am still wondering... what DID the daddy pig say......????
oh, let me guess... SNORT?
Congratulations to you both!! She's beautiful!
Bri and I loved watching that sweet little video! Her snort is so cute! Jax used to grunt all the time. He's grown out of that now, so enjoy it while it lasts! She is beautiful and we're so happy for you both!
Whitney you look beautiful! Love the little snort, that video is precious. Nina is a doll. Congratulations!
Hey This is Alex, from dance co. if you don't remember. Your baby is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! She is so so so sweet! She is tiny too! You are so lucky she is so cute. Hope all is well! Miss ya and dance co. Bye have a great summer!
Aw, man! Congratulations guys! She is beautiful! What a sweet video! I cannot wait to meet her!
What a beautiful baby -- and the cutest snort ever! Congrats!
Adele
She is a DOLL!!! I loved all of these these fun pictures of her. What a blessing! Good Luck with the being at home and adjusting. If you need a little walk or an afternoon by the pool, you know where to find us. :) Or if you need a visitor call, okay?! Sometimes it just feels good to see someone.
Oh So cute!! And wow- Mom looks great for just having a baby. I love the name.
YAHOOO! Congrats you guys!! She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy you guys. I LOVE that snorting--it's too cute. Nina is a great name. :-) Enjoy the cuddle time and sleep whenever you can. and Whit I can't believe how good you look for just having had a baby!
Wow--she's less than a week old and you guys already have some GREAT pictures!
Hey! Huge congrats! This is James and Christie Palmer, we're so excited for you! Hope things are going well, we'll definitely come visit when we get back. Our blog is christiejames.blogspot.com if you're ever interested.
So beautiful! Congratulations!
-Danielle
What a pretty girl! She is so beautiful! Congratulations! Whit, you look so beautiful too, by the way. I love you!
Hey you guys, congratulations! You are definately more attractive as a family of three. How lucky are you Billy to have two such beautiful women in your life? We are so happy for you and hope to get to meet this young lady. It has been a special blessing to watch the beginning of the DeGroot Family!
Much Love, Kirk and Laura Lee Anderson(formerly Bishop and Sister A).
She is so cute! That is an awesome video! I really love the name too! SO cute!
oh my gosh, she's so dang cute and I love the snort. Isn't it amazing how they come with their own little personality and funny things they do right from the get go. Take care, enjoy the snuggle time with your new person and we love you!
Yay! I love the snort, and Whit, you look hot in your post pregnancy photos, oh yeah. ;)
So happy for you two, can't wait to see you!
i love nina i am maddies friend alesi kaaihue.
Post a Comment