Yesterday I was talking with my father in law (Mr. Rick Wheadon) and Tanner (Whitney's "little" brother) and we decided that we would go golfing. I called Cedar Hills Golf Club and got a tee time for 6 am. We thought we'd go early before it got really hot. Imagine my suprise when Whitney said she wanted to come along as well! So we hit the greens pretty early this morning and had a great time. Here are a few pics of us out on the course...
6 comments:
How awesome is that! I'm impressed Whit! 2 days before I was due I definitely didn't feel like waking up at 6am! Your belly is cute! Enjoy it... believe it or not you'll miss it when it's gone!
whitney you look so cute! what are your secrets for staying so ridiculously good looking while you're pregnant?!
ok, today is the due date!! I am wondering if my guess rings true?! :)
SOOOO excited for you!!! I'll be watching your blog DAy and NIGHT for an update! (make sure Billy's typing fingers are ready!)
Lots of love to you!
p.s. you do NOT look 9 months pregnant in those golf photos (did I already tell you that??). Not fair!
You look so great in these pictures Whit! I seriously can't believe it...nine months! Way to go. Cab't wait to see this little baby of yours keep us updated!
nice swing whit!
Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=comodo firewall pro 3.0.18.309 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg
Post a Comment