
Hello All! I am now entering the blogging world...but don't expect too much just yet. We do have some great pictures from temple square this last weekend--yes, I did get out of the house, off the couch and we actually went somewhere. It was a big event for us...okay maybe just me. With the Kix in my purse I was ready to face the cold of Temple Square. It really was so beautiful and so fun to see all of the lights. And Check out my cool beanie and scarf. Billy picked those up for me last week as a suprise...I think he did great. My favorite part is the pom-pom on my hat! Here are some more pictures of our temple square fun:

Me sitting by the luminaries...

Billy by these gorgeous trees outside of the Church Office Building...

Ahhhh...the classic Temple shot...

Billy joining the sheperds watching their flocks...

And what are the lights on temple square without my favorite red pine tree? Isn't this everyones favorite?
So there you have it. That was our big outing. I was not sure that I was going to be able to make it...but alas I did, and I did not even have to run off the the nearest restroom or bush to lose my dinner. Hooray! Small milestones. Well as of today we are 12 weeks along. This is where I turn the corner right? Okay I may have to be patient and wait a few more weeks for that. Next Thursday I have my first official doctors visit, and we will even get a check-up on the forever growing cyst. Hoorah. And since I have lost all dignity already, I thought I would post a picture of my typical day after I get home from school:

Attractive isn't it? Me, the couch, the PJ's and a blaket. That about sums it up. In this picture we are just missing the half empty glasses of juice on the floor right along side my barf bucket. Now you know what an outing temple square was for me. Yep, this blog will be a lot cooler with a kid around!
8 comments:
So glad you got out and about (and that you were able to keep your dinner down to nourish the little "lime"...the size of the baby at 12 weeks.) Enjoy your time off of teaching, Whitney. Sure hope the nausea is gone soon!
Hey Degroots! Welcome to the blogging world, well... at least for me. This is the first time I saw your blog. congrats on the cyst!
oh... haha, I just saw your previous blog entry. I thought you were calling your baby a cyst. So... congrats on the baby - and good luck with the cyst.
Those lights look beautiful! You guys look Like you had a lot of fun! I am so glad you didn't have to rush off anywhere! That is amazing!! So I have to say, I have sympathy for you Whit-- I was sick for over 3 weeks in a row--on and off. I feel so bad for you! I hate being sick. And for you to have to go teach school? Wow... you truly are Wonder Woman...
It's great to be able to see your blog and keep updated from time to time! Again, congrats on the pregnancy! Hooray for blogs!
-Brandon
Hang in there...the icky sicky part of pregnancy is almost over! Hope you had a merry christmas! Keep enjoying the time off!
Great photos! It is so good to see you upright Whit!! You have done an amazing job and I am so proud of you!! I know it hasn't been easy -- but hang in there, I think the hard part is almost over!! As for Billy...thank you for taking such good care of Whitters! I don't know what she would do without you! Enjoy the rest of the holiday--Love you both
MOM WHEADON
You write very well.
Post a Comment