Well...it has been a rocky week, but the highlight was definatley our doctors visit on Thursday. First we had an ultrasound to check out the cyst. It has actually gone down by about an 1/2 a cm. Good news right? Then we also got an ultrasound of our baby. We are so lucky! Then the ultrasound technician said, "Let see if we can get some 3D shots. Sometimes they are really cute at this age." Were we ever excited! It was so awesome and our little baby was moving all over the place. I cannot believe that I cannot feel all that movement. But that baby sure is mixing something up in my system. The rest of the physical went well. I was not even sick at the doctors office...and the doctor told me along with everyone else that there is light at the end of the sickness tunnel. Hooray--I think. Lets just say that I am not seeing the light yet, but I know that day will come...or I hope that day will come. This post is yet again the big even in my day so far. We will probably head up to Alpine to celebrate the new year. I think my resolution will be to gain back the weight that I have lost and start hold my food down. This is not very typical for a new years resolution...in fact I am sure many of you are thinking "cry me a river.." but next year I will join you all in the quest to lose baby fat. For now...bring on the mild non-stomach upsetting food!
Okay I am so spoiled...these 2D ones just kind of look alien.
So in these pics it sort of appears that we are having either a puppy or a lamb...but still closer to looking like a baby.


I love this last one. Now we are seeing some personality. Either the baby is shy, or a drama case, or maybe it just wanted to say hi. So cute!
P.S. I think I am on Billy's account somehow...but this post was really posted by whit.
13 comments:
so fun! I love that last one...hurray the cyst shrank! Billy, Oj told me he ran into you at Jiffy Lube.
Hang in there Whit! I know it feels like you will be nauseous for the rest of your life....it sucks but I promise it will get better!
love you guys!
Hey Whitney!! I am so glad that you guys found our blog so that we can see your blog too and stay updated now!! CONGRATS on being pregnant! That is so exciting! I love the ultrasound pictures... it makes everything so much more real! I hope you get feeling better soon! The first trimester totally stinks, but after that it gets much better!
12 WEEKS! Wow... by the way... I had so much fun at mine... and yours of course... preggers party... aha! You know... I was thinking about that last picture and... I think it could be a girl because: it is on stage pretending to faint during a drama act, or its a model . But it could be a boy because: whatever sport he played... He was really sweaty and HAD to wipe his brow. By the way again... I think you need to add a poll to your blog about if people think it will be a boy or a girl...
Umm. wow am i glad I found your blog! I sure miss you guys! I wish we were able to see you more often.
GEEZ, here's to keeping in touch (far better) in 2008!
Oh and by the way...I ran into Katie at the mall today and found out they have a blog too....
http://tkdavis.blogspot.com/
Just FYI! :)
Hey Whitney! I'm so glad I ran into your blog (off of Brendi's). Congrats on the pregnancy! I sure hope you get feeling better. Anyways, glad to see you guys are doing so well!
Lindsay (Hesterly) Geilman
congrats whit-found you through tara! let me know how life is! love you tons
nanny
whit!!!! congrats on the baby. i am soooooo excited for you! sorry about the nausea. i had a very sick christmas when i was expecting anna and it is a rough time of year to feel down. it was so fun to look at your pictures--what a fun way to stay in touch! i hope you start feeling better soon!! love you!
Whit! I wondered if you had a blog and checked Michelle's side bar a long time ago but couldn't find you. But then i saw you on Katie's! It was great to see you at church yesterday and congrats again on your little one! I'll keep checking in on you guys and I think you can check our blog out if you click on my name. Love ya!
Hi Whit! It was so good to see you at Lisa's baby shower and I was so excited to find out you 1)are preggy! and 2)have a blog now!!! It's a great blog background--where in the world did you find such a cool template? Hang in there for a little while longer--you'll survive I promise. :-)
Love you! ~Emalia
Hi again, Whitney, I'm glad to know that a half marathon is possible and that you and your hubby did it. :-) What kind of running/training schedule did you guys do to prepare? And, did you run the WHOLE time or did you walk some of it too?
Thanks, Emalia
hooray...you're preggo! It was so fun for me to see your info on your blog,,,and to find your blog...Brighton is crying...hold on...
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk online casino[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]las vegas casino[/url] autonomous no set aside hand-out at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]loose largesse casino
[/url].
Post a Comment