Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What we've been up to...

Zuster Amber De Groot had a Birthday that we celebrated last night...she is in Belgium...but why not celebrate and enjoy her ice cream cake for her?!
My Mother-in-law's adopted sister passed away and we had a memorial for her Sunday. All of the Aunts and Uncles were in town from that side of the family. So great to see them all!

Golfing...if you know my husband, you know that he made his way to the golf course as soon as the snow was mostly gone...here is Nina golfing with grandpa after work Friday.

Playing at the park...I know that this picture will be great blackmail later...so funny that she would not sit back in the swing.
Happy Saint Patty's Day! In Nina's words "the Leprechaun gave me kisses!" Hence the green dot on her nose.

At the aquarium with cousins...I love this picture...all standing by their own sized penguins! Ha!
Hanging with the Frog...and grandma!
Happy Birthday to me!
Again!

We took Nina to see the play Beauty and the Beast and she loved it! It was just a Junior High production but it was perfect. As you can see she wears her Belle dancing dress all the time. She also calls herself "Speechless" because belle says that in the movie to Gaston. We are all disney princesses all of the time here!
Nina's First Day of Preschool
Nina was the star of the week at preschool. My favorite responses on her poster were:
When I grow up I want to be a... SISTER! (whoa...watch the subtle hints Nina.)
Who are your best friends...She named her cousins...and Sis. Hall. The sweetest woman who Nina just loved in our old ward.
In preparation for the big move to NY, we got renters in our house, and are now living with Mom and Dad De Groot (plus Ryan...and that really is a plus!). Aren't they kind to put up with us?! So far it has been a total blast. We love them so much and love having this time so close to both families!
Oh, yeah and....Go Cougars!!

7 comments:

Brandon B said...

I can't believe how big Nina is getting! It looks like things are going well for you guys!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Oh, she is a doll! Okay so I will be honest I haven't been the best blogger for...well, a long time and I haven't checked blogs for a long time. So I just spent some time catching up on you guys! Congratulations on MBA school! I am excited for your NY adventure. I can't believe how old Nina is! She is a cutie.

Eric said...

So glad you blogged again - Miss you guys so much! Primary is NOT the same! :)

Nik said...

Miss you miss you miss you!

melimba said...

I love this! And, even more, I love Nina's little FACE! those little cheeks?! That leprechaun nose was SO cute. Nina is such a perfect blend of you and Billiam---it's astounding.

Keep up the good work! Hope you guys are having fun bunking at the De Groots!

Erin said...

Nina is SOOO big! :( I can't wait to move in on the De Groot party too!!! It'll be SO fun! Plus, you can borrow a few and Nina can play "big sister" whenever she wants! lol - that's PRICELESS! :)

Anonymous said...

Lek sprawia [url=http://www.perfumeria.priv.pl]Perfumeria[/url] redukcja asymilowania bazy tluszczowych przez ludzki stworzenie. Owo w ka¿dym calu nowy lekarstwo w celu pensjonareczek, które reflektuj¹ odchudziæ siê tudzie¿ przejœæ na ulepszony pr¹d posi³ków. Lekarstwo ów aprobuje podnieœæ skutecznoœæ odchudzania o 45 % w zestwieniu spoœród wdro¿eniem [url=http://www.perfumeria.priv.pl]Perfumeria internetowa[/url] tylko diety natomiast æwiczeñ fizycznych. Medykament tamten pobierzesz w aptece internetowej. Zapraszamy do rzutkiej online taniej apteki internetowej po ekstrakty tudzie¿ po informacje o œrodkach. Kupki przeto alli Powierzamy te¿ dobr¹ op³atê specyfików a w gruncie rzeczy dziedzin¹ satysfakcjê zwiedzaj¹cych stronê. Apteka internetowa istnieje jedn¹ spoœród siedmiu najbardziej specyficznych i znamienitych siê portali zapewniaj¹cych zaopatrywanie towarów farmacetycznych.Musimy pokazaæ obecnie trzy modele prepratów. Polska apteka o której piszemy dzia³a w tryb niezawodny natomiast powierza [url=http://www.twojeteksty.pl/moda-uroda/drogerie-perfumerie/perfumeria-internetowa.html]Perfumeria internetowa[/url] ekstrakty w zaci¹gu skoro tylko jednego dnia od momentu momentu skonstruowania twojego zamówienia. Przed momentem spoœród tego dochodzi nadzwyczajne [url=http://www.perfumeria.rel.pl]Perfumeria internetowa[/url] taksacji pacjentów. Na luŸny brzuszekJest sporo za³¹czników diety na wyszczuplenie. A¿ do pokaŸnych przylegaj¹ te obejmuj¹ce w teamie l-karnitynê, natomiast rzeczwiœcie stwierdzonym a tudzie¿ udowodnionym dzia³aniem mo¿e zaaprobowaæ siê jeno alli posiadaj¹cy tzw.orlistat.Dieta lecz tudzie¿ æwiczenie fizyczne w solidnym stopniu postanawiaj¹ o dobrym spêdzeniu [url=http://www.perfumeria.aid.pl]Perfumeria internetowa[/url] donios³oœci.Na menopauzêMenopauza jest czasami, kiedy krwawienie koñczy, natomiast jajniki ostatecznie obcuj¹ generowaæ jajeczka. Na menopazuê dzia³aj¹ce s¹ takie amalgamaty podczas gdy diohespan max, diosminex obejmuj¹ce diosminê. Czas menopauzy niemniej jednak nie mieni dla gêby pieknej katastrofy natomiast nale¿y spoœród ni¹ siê zmierzyæ.