Wow! Not even one post in 2010. I did not mean for it to be this way. Whenever I would think about blogging it was too overwhelming to go back and talk about all that had happened in the year...so instead I did not post at all. Sorry for the long time away. 2010 was a really great year for our family though.
The first bit of BIG news is that Bill got into the Johnson Business School at Cornell University. Woo Hoo! All of that work on applications really did pay off! We are so excited. We will be moving to New York in Late July. Crazy Right?! But we are so excited for the opportunity.
December:
Hope you all appreciate the fact that this $16.00 photo was supposed to be of just Nina and Santa...but since she was petrified after standing in line for an hour...we decided just to sit in. She was a little less than thrilled about actually meeting Mr. Claus...but she does insist that she is going to marry him in the temple.
November:
Bill at Cornell University interviewing for their MBA program. He got to stay with his grandparents in Syracuse...and then after this went straight to London and partied there. (Okay really he went for work...but a pretty awesome month of traveling nonetheless.)
October:
Halloween...oh the joys of dressing up in embarassing costumes...Peter, Wendy and of course our little Tinkerbell.
September:
Uncle Tanner left to the Toronto Canada East Mission!
August:
Lots of Hiking and Fishing this month. Our Favorite was driving up to the Uintas and Hiking to Cuberant Lake. So beautiful!
July:
Happy 2nd Birthday Nina!!
June:
Love this Picture of Nina with her cousin Agnes. Nina is obsessed with Agnes and every baby doll she owns is "Baby Agnes."
May:
Just a cute springtime shot. (Aunt Amber also left on her mission this month...to the Belgium Brussels Netherlands Mission.)
April:
March:
The Beginning of our Hiking Year
February:
An early 4 year Anniversary for us Skiing at Sundance
January:
Happy Half Birthday to Nina!
14 comments:
Whitney and Bill, it was so great to see an update! Congratulations on Cornell, that is so awesome! At least we'll be in the same time-zone now right?! It looks like you guys had a great year, here's hoping you have a great 2011! And hopefully we'll get to hear about it before 2012! ;) (...Blogs are a great way to keep in touch with fam while across the country, so maybe we'll all benefit!)
-Brandon and Lindsey
Nice to see you back. What a big move for you guys. Are you sad to leave your house?
ummm...your blog didn't show up on my updates!!! Ahhh! Thanks for the update! SOOO cute... love you guys!
OH Finally an update!!!! What a great year and a great family. Sure love you all! I am excited/sad/happy about what this next year will bring for your family!
Love you!
Wow - What news!!! I can't believe you're moving. But what a fun adventure. I did one Academy for Girls session at Cornell. It was so lovely! Our neighborhood will miss you. Hope everything goes well.
Cute pictures! We miss you guys. I need to call you and catch up. Love you!
What a fun year! Congrats to Bill for acceptance into Cornell! What will you do with your house?
Well, what an UNEXPECTED surprise to see you had updated! This is gonna be a great year for you to blog. I can't wait. ;)
And, Cornell!? AWESOME! Congrats to Billiam! I can't believe you're gonna be NEW YORKERS!? But then again, isn't' Billy's whole family from there? Oh, so great. I'm thrilled for you guys.
I loved seeing the pictures from the last year. HILARIOUS that Nina is going to marry Santa in the temple?! hAA! That girl is darling.
Great post. Lots and lots of love to you guys.
love melis
Whitney!!! I'm moving to Rochester this summer - upstate NY as well. My sister and her family have been in Ithaca for about 10 years now. He teaches at Cornell. We have to meet up!! I know you'll meet my sister because there's only a ward and a student (single or family) branch there. That's really great Bill got in. Nice job!
Loved the stroll through "De Grootville" thx for sharing.... NY is awesome and with you moving there it affords me to plan on a trip to see you, YEAH!!! Love ya, Aunt Lauren
Congrats you guys! So glad to hear what has been up with you! Nina is adorable!
Congrats on Cornell and moving to New York. That is super exciting. Too bad you have to support a RED school now though. :-(
You are the cutest person I know! I'm going to miss you! Congrats though! Thanks for being a great Primary President to ALL of my kids!
That is so exciting. I am sure you guys are in the midst of packing up now. You will be pretty close to us. Maybe someday we will have to get together. If you ever need a place to stay in the D.C. area let me know and you are welcome to come.
Post a Comment