The past few nights have been hilarious as we’ve tried to put Nina down to bed. Usually she loves bed time and goes right down after she brushes her teeth, reads a book, says a prayer, and sings a song. The past few nights however, have been a little different… No screaming, no temper tantrums, no wrestling her to keep her in bed. Instead, she talks and talks and talks about anything that pops into her head. The second we try to stop her, the talking just gets louder and faster. Seriously, this girl didn’t breath for nearly 10 minutes while she tried to keep us occupied with her stories so we wouldn’t actually shut the door. Her strategy seems to be working, as you can tell from the video below…
(video quality is kind of bad, but this is still pretty funny)
12 comments:
So cute! I love how they love to stall. Ellie acts like bedtime is party-time, and I don't think it's because she's excited to get in bed...
Ha! What a vocab that little girl has! I hate to tell you, but it only gets worse. Jax is almost 3 now and this is our nightly routine. I usually have to say "Ok Jax, tell me one more thing." And then about 2 minutes later I finally make it out! So funny how they figure it out so quick! :)
Oh my. That's hilarious!
Wow. I was dying laughing. So this is what I have to look forward to. lol. Thanks for sharing that!
BAHAHAHA! That's fantastic! :) Thank you Nina for making my night! :) Love you guys!
So funny! I cannot believe how well she talks!
I can't believe how big she is! What a talker! So cute.
Yay for some new blog posts! I've been wondering how you've been doing! Glad to see all is well and life is great!
That is so cute! I love how unrelated the various objects are. Such a funny and adorable little girl!
Okay I really am laughing out loud!!! She is a crackup! I sure do love her. I only wish I could have seen her expressions a little better!
OH that I seriously cute and hillarious! I have been inconsistend withe blogging world and after being put on bed rest this week (with our 3rd being still two months away but wanting to come out early!) I thought I would catch up :) Congrats on the MBA program!! Cornell is so exciting!! Graduate school was one of our favorite times!! You guys are going to have a blast! And New York will be awesome. Your family is beautiful Whit!
I was cracking up at this post! You guys rock.
Ok this is absolutely hysterical! ridiculously cute and extremely smart of your little girl who's so big! i remember her giving me a hug in her Unicorn Halloween costume.
Post a Comment