Merry Christmas....
...and a Happy New Year!! We love you all!
Yes...this is our sad excuse for a Christmas Card this year. I kept meaning to send one...but here we are two days from Christmas...and no card. We love you all the same, and we hope that your holidays are wonderful!Love,Bill, Whit and Nina
8 comments:
love love love the picture.
your hair is so cute, whit!
and, don't worry, i should be packing for a week (my family is flying to austin to see us as i type)... but I just feel like sitting instead and looking at your darling blog instead. Can you blame me?
love your version of the christmas card. :) Darling!
hey, MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS, ya hear? :)
Ha, I was just about to write exactly what Melissa said...(except for the part about packing, and family coming to Austin :)
I too did not get to a Christmas card this year...hmmmph. I'm kind of upset about it, but trying to let it go. :)
Miss you...tell Billy to give you a squeeze from me.
Merry Christmas guys! Thanks for the cookies! Billy, I saw your mom and little sister at the post office yesterday! I CANNOT believe she is THAT tall, and ready to go on a mission!!! CRAZY!
Cute CUTE!!! We hope you guys have a fantastic Christmas with Nina! :)
i agree that your hair is adorable! Oh and Billy and Nina are too! We'd still love to get together with you guys! We moved t Lehi so we're not too far away! Do you have our number still? I don't think we have one for you!
Great family picture. You look beautiful. So does Nina!!
I didn't know you had a blog! You are so cute, I miss you!
Testing.testing...
Is this thing on?
Oh, hey, De Groots. Please bless you'll update your blog.
Ricky
Post a Comment