Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finally an update!

We are still alive and well. I like to think it is a good thing when I do not have time to post on the blog...it means we have been having a lot of fun. Here is a little update of the past three months in no particular order...Nina has not been feeling the greatest and right now I am waiting for a call from the Doctor to see if her test for the H1N1 virus is positive. I hope not! She spent her night last night watching baseball with dad.

Is this really my child?! She is so old!!
We repainted some furniture...and this piece is my favorite!
The annual Columbus Day boat float. It was a blast...Nina loved wearing her boat!
Family Night on the Alpine Loop. This Picture does not even come close to capturing the color! It was amazing!
Camping. We have the bug...and we love going...if only it was not so cold!
I kid you not...I strapped Nina into this little chair...and not five minutes after we got to our campsite she was filthy! Oh well...that is what camping is for I guess.
I can walk!Jammin' with dad...a favorite pastime.
Like camping...fishing has been a big part of our summer. Nina liked touching the fish...and we could not keep her out of the water.
Hogle Zoo
Bathtime in the kitchen sink!
Trip to Yellowstone


We will be better. It is a little overwheling to catch y'all up on three months...I think weekly works a little better.

13 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

These are great pictures!!! She is getting so big, so fast! Isn't it so crazy? All 3 of you look fantastic.

HOORAY for an Update!!!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

And the Armoire??? FABULOUS!!!! What is the paint color?

Sarah said...

What are you doing placing your baby so close to the baby bear?! Is that for real? What if there was an angry mama close?

Kelsey Shelley said...

Oh my goodness! She really does look so old! You don't realize it until you see pictures of her! I am SO glad that you posted...We have missed you in the blogging world!

Oh... and I hope Nina gets feeling better!

Unknown said...

so glad to hear that everything is going well for you guys... besides nina possibly having the h1n1 virus. i hope she feels better soon!

melimba said...

ok, love love love that you updated!!
so many darling pictures of nina-girl, it makes me smile!

the bear picture made me freak. the baby touching fish picture made me freak. and the beautiful armoire (sp?) made me freak (in a good way).

LOVED it all!

Good work!
lots of love,
melis

Rachel said...

What a fun summer! I can't believe how big Nina is getting!

Tara said...

You just made my day by posting. Really I love "seeing" an update and not just hearing about it. Motherhood suits you Whit...you look so good, and happy! Glad to see "Willy-What?" is still sporting the beard...it suits him! And Nina, oh Nina just when I think that she couldn't possibly get any cuter you post more pictures of her. She is so darling! Glad to see you are all doing well. Love you and miss you.

Emalia said...

Hi Whit! Little Nina is getting SO big and she's just too cute--seriously adorable. Miss you guys! :-)

Youngfamily said...

Nina is so big..... it looks like you guys have so much fun. I love you paint job

Trisha and Michael said...

Um....bear anyone? That can't be real...but how did you get that picture?! I love your updates! So so so much fun! Love you all!

Brandon and Lindsey B said...

It sounds like you guys have been up to a lot! I'm sorry Nina has the swine flu (or "hamthrax" as I've heard it called)! I hope she gets better and we'll keep washing our hands. We're big Walmart fans ourselves. :)

-Brandon and Lindsey

Jana said...

Hooray...a new post! You all are the best!!