Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Angry Bunny

3 posts in one week... this is kind of getting out of control. I guess we're just trying to make up for our summer vacation from posting.

Anyway, Nina has been really in to animals and animal sounds lately, and this is my favorite one. We were laughing pretty hard over this one all night =). Enjoy... (and turn up your volume so you can hear)

8 comments:

Steffani Dastrup said...

So funny! She is adorable! She really is a little Whit isn't she? We'll have to get her and Jax together to play someday soon! I'm sure they would be hilarious together!

Rachel said...

That is awesome! I can't believe how big she is getting. It seems like just the other day i was watching her do her pig impression in the hospital!

Unknown said...

ha! holy cow, where did you get that girl? she is so funny. that IS a pretty mean bunny... but so cute. love it.

Emalia said...

That was so funny!! Thanks for the laugh. :-)

Erin said...

lol, that's AWESOME!! She's SO big I can't believe it.. give her a squeeze from me and tell her thanks for spreading the laughter! ;)

Rachel said...

Your little girl is such a character. Loved the bunny faces.

To answer your question we don't know yet where or when we're moving!
We have to make a decision by the 15th of this month though, so we'll find out soon. Hurray for blogs to be able to keep in touch.

Rivera Family said...

I am glad you are doing better. How sad about the Flu. I have tried to be the disinfecting queen. Miss ya.

breena rae said...

she's hilarious and I love her hair. SO funny.
Good job getting that on video.