So we took Nina to Thanksgiving Point to see the animals. I think she liked it...but it was as much a date night for us to get out of the house as it was to show her the animals. (All of which she called dogs.) Here are a few pictures of the experience.
Nina looking at the baby chicks
Bill helping Nina ride her first horseMe and Nina looking at the horse
Nina in the SlammerLets talk about another favorite pastime...pulling everything out of any cupboard she can reach and making a mess. You can see the evidence of open drawers behind her.
Crazy hair day. Nina loves to pull the rubber bands out of her hair and then she looks like a little vagabond...but we love her.
Did I mention she loves food? And I love this new cheesy smile!
She can stand!Here she is saying,"I am so excited to try my first popsickle!"
"Oh, wait a sec. Nobody told me it would be cold!"
And last but not least...we love watching Nina smear her face on our sliding glass door. Ha!
10 comments:
Nina is adorable! We still need to get together sometime...
YAY! I seriously just got so excited that you updated! She looks SO much like your baby pictures in this!
hA!!!
i am loving it! SUPER cute pictures of little nina mae! LOVE THEM!
okay, can't wait to see her swim at roland and denise's house!!
Can't wait to see ya!
love ya!
She is growing up so fast! What a cutie! If you ever want to do a playdate let me know! There are some girls from high school that meet at the park in Alpine on Thursdays!
What a cute, little girl you have! Love all the pics.
I love it! Thanks for sharing her with us!
oh my goodness she is so freakin adorable. miss you!
How cute. I love the pictures at Thanksgiving point. Does she actually say the word Dog. If so she is amazing. I love the Popsicle pictures too. How funny. I can't believe how much she has grown up. She is getting so big.
oh she is so CUTE! still looks so much like her mama! hey we are looking at that high chair, are you pleased with it?
i am loving the pics of you and your cute cute cute family! hope all is well
Post a Comment