The very full aftermath! Great food leads to a fairly good nights sleep. (Fairly being the key word. It looks like I could use a good nights sleep in this picture.)
Such a cute pic of you and your little "pea eater"! I love that little thumb in her mouth! We can't get Jax to eat peas! It's the one thing that he really doesn't like. Maybe that's because Bri and I both HATE them with a passion! I think our bias' have rubbed off on him! Oh, and sleep or no sleep you are lookin fab!
My kids never looked quite so happy eating peas. That was the one baby food I could never get them to like very much. I love the cute thumb sucking pic too!
Whitney, I am totally digging your highchair! It is so cute! I love the look to it. Anyway, way to go little Nina on eating your peas! I loved when Jackson started eating solids. It was fun to have him try new things and see how he felt about them. Enjoy the fun new stage with Nina. It was great to see you for a minute over Christmas....however I wish it could have been a longer break and another chance to see you, but I guess we take what we can get. :) Love you lots!
9 comments:
Such a cute pic of you and your little "pea eater"! I love that little thumb in her mouth! We can't get Jax to eat peas! It's the one thing that he really doesn't like. Maybe that's because Bri and I both HATE them with a passion! I think our bias' have rubbed off on him! Oh, and sleep or no sleep you are lookin fab!
P.S. we have a blog too, but it's private. Email me your email address and I'll add you! palooza84@msn.com
My kids never looked quite so happy eating peas. That was the one baby food I could never get them to like very much. I love the cute thumb sucking pic too!
Oooh---and I really like your high chair! They didn't have anything like that when we were shopping for one!
Whitney, I am totally digging your highchair! It is so cute! I love the look to it. Anyway, way to go little Nina on eating your peas! I loved when Jackson started eating solids. It was fun to have him try new things and see how he felt about them. Enjoy the fun new stage with Nina. It was great to see you for a minute over Christmas....however I wish it could have been a longer break and another chance to see you, but I guess we take what we can get. :) Love you lots!
so cute!
I love seeing babies and their relationships with food, like when Tara's little Graham was eating that chicken. Nina look so happy!
She's cute as a button, I'm sad I missed you at Lori's shower, love you guys!
AHhhhh SO cute!! :-)
These peas pictures are so great.
Your little girl is soooo cute. How are you by the way? It's been awhile.
Post a Comment