So people are always asking me who Nina looks more like...Well now you can make your own observations. I think she is a pretty good mix don't you?!

Baby Billy

Baby Nina

Baby Whitney
Billy's mom sent me thses pictures and I just got the biggest kick out of it! Thanks mom!
14 comments:
She is a good mix!
Cute baby. She is a good mix.
The football attire is very cute!
I must say, she has Whit's eyes... and her cute little double chin... haha... but yes, a great mix!
first of all, she is so stinkin' cute! Oh my gosh! If I ever could've pictured Whitney's baby before she was born this is exactly what she would look like! I totally say she looks like you!
Sorry Billy... I'm not giving you any credit on this one - she's ALL Whitney!! Spitting image I swear! SO CUTE!!!:)
I'm going to have to say this little girl is a mini Whitney! She definetly has her mommy's eyes! She is a doll! Maybe we'll have to set her and Jax up in the future! They'd make a pretty cute pair!
Found your website and I was so excited to see cute pics of your new little girl. I love her smile in the baby announcement. She is darling.
it is hard to tell! But yes, she is a GREAT mix!!!
Very cute! Funny, seems like it was just yesterday when Billy was that size. :)
Love, one of Grandpa Bill's (much younger!) sisters :)
Hey, I stumbled on your blog. That is so great that you have your baby and everything went well. She really is adorable. We had our baby a month ago. She is cute and we love her. Where are you living?
She really is such a mix between you two. I went back and forth between those pictures forever trying to decide what she got from each of you, but seriously its hard to decide. She looks so much like you both. Oh and I am IN LOVE with the BYU cheerleading outfit!
She is a good mix--I can see both of you two in her face. Whit--i love the double chin---so stickin' cute. :-)
wow! that is crazy! you guys all look alike! she is beautiful, just like you! congratulations!
ok...not to be pushy BUT, I'm ready for another update! :) When you have a minute of course. I want to see Nina!
love you!
Post a Comment