Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Here's what we have been up to...

So this is a little out of order...but here it goes. Nina was blessed about 3 weeks ago. In our church a babies father gives a blessing to the baby when they are young. It was a great day and Nina looked so cute!!
Nina--all ready for church and fast asleep...just the way mom wants her!
Our family outside the church building
Nina in her pretty dress. This was actually the same dress that I and my sisters were blessed in!
Isn't she adorable!?
We also had an office party! We are so excited that the new season has started again. Everyone had to dress like a character! Say hello to Andy, Darryl, Dwight, Michael, Jim or Dwight, Angela...and her cat Sprinkles.
Nina and her cousin Lia...they love playing together!
This is a common event. We will be driving in the car, and Nina will not even make a peep but when I go back to get her...we find Ninja Nina! Bill keeps saying these flower headbands are too much...that they are abuse for our child...but I think they look rather cute! (Better on the forehead than the eyes...but cute none the less!)
Eden (new friend and neighbor across the street) and Nina watching the BYU game.
Billy showing us his happy face working on the never ending sprinklers.
Mom and Nina pretending to help with the sprinklers...sorry dad!
Billy playing Mario Kart while Nina cheers from the sidelines.
Nina got her 2 month immunizations and I could not resist getting a picture of these cute little thighs with the princess band aids, Ouch!
And Last but not least a little video with giggles and talking! Thanks Auntie Maddie! (I hope this works...it is a little long.)

Just a little update on our family. Things are going well and life is as good as ever. Nina is our preime focus...growing so fast and making us so happy along the way!!

18 comments:

Emily Johnson said...

She is SUPER CUTE!

Emily Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Thanks for posting...I was starting to have withdrawals. Nina is getting so big! We wish we could've come to an office party....wasn't it a great episode? "Wait back up...Do you think I'm retarded?" So funny. Well I have more to say so I will just write an email. Love you!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

So So SO cute! Did I mention she is so cute?! Seirously you guys...good work! What a little doll you have on your hands. I love the Ninja Nina! What a funny picture and even funnier that she doesn't seem to be too bothered by it. :) Great office party by the way!

Katie Cash Davis said...

Nina looks so cute in her blessing dress. I totally agree with you Whit that the flowered headbands are a must. Dads don't really understand accessories I have realized. We should get together sometime soon--especially since we are now living in the same town!

Emily said...

Not only is Nina so cute, but so is her mom! Whit, you look so great! Congrats on her blessing and I love that ninja pic!

Unknown said...

yay! more pics of that darling little baby! thanks for the birth announcement. we have it up in our kitchen as we speak. :) and andy and i still need to meet nina! she's already getting so big!

melimba said...

dArLiNg!!
loved the video! she's already talking and laughing?! oh wow, she is TOO cute for words! Good Post!

Madison said...

I Love Ninja Nina like everyone else! I also loved the cute picture of her in her car seat smiling on her blessing day!

Remember to:

sing, sing, sing, loud, loud, loud, with the blue blue eyes and sing sing sing loud loud loud....repeat.....repeat.....nina giggle....repeat.

Give nina a kiss for me!

Mandy said...

Nina is so photogenic, Whit! I love all of the cute pictures!

Kelsey Shelley said...

I love how in every pic she is making the same face: open mouth, cute little tongue... She is so cute! and our office party was so fun!

Sheryl said...

YEAH....you posted!!! I'm enjoying all of the adorable pictures of my MORE THAN ADORABLE granddaughter. Thanks for sharing!! Love you all!!!

Rowley's said...

She is so cute! Giggling babies are the best! My Carlee has that same little onesie that Nina is wearing in the picture with her poor little band aids. It's one of her Dad's favorites for obvious reasons! I'm glad your enjoying your sweet girl.

breena rae said...

oh she's darling. we love and miss you guys!

Lori Wyatt said...

She is so cute! Will you let your kids play with our kids even though our kids will be brown?!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

She is such a doll!!! When can I come see that cutie in person? And her Mama? So dang cute! Love the giggles!

Emalia said...

Oh my adorable!! She growing so fast I can't believe it! I love the video--baby giggles just warm my heart.

Brittany Hester said...

Whitney -
What's up? I saw you on Elizabeth's blog. That is awesome you are a momma. Our little one is six months now. Love to stay in contact. I just started our blog it's http://corybrittanyhester.blogspot.com/.
See ya.