Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BYU football is back...all smiles here!

I know...more than a month between posts? Not acceptable. But it has been a very busy and fun month for our family.

Nina is growing do much everyday. She is so cute and I just love hanging out with her all day. Being a mom is so much better than I thought it would be. Sure we are exhausted...but I get more naps now than I ever have! And she just gets cuter and cuter! This past week and a half we have actually been able to catch her smiling on camera. She has always smiled...but now we know how to make her smile and it is our favorite game to play. Here are a few shots of the smiles that I love so much!!
We are getting so close to a gut giggle...but not quite yet. She has done little laughs...but nothing too obvious yet. I can't wait!!

We also moved into our new home. It is so fun!! We have been in for about a month now and we just love it. We can play music and watch movies without worrying about waking up the neighbors. And we have so much space! It is really fun...I just can't believe it is ours! We did not have internet for a while...but we do now and I have alot of reading to do to catch up on every ones blogs...I mean lives!


So Saturday started the much awaited BYU football season. Billy went and and bought attire so that the whole family could be decked out. Don't you just love this little cheerleading outfit? He also got her a onesie with a Y on it...to be pictured next game!I guess that is about it from here for now! Love you all!

13 comments:

Emalia said...

Oh my adorable!!! Nina is TOO stinkin' cute in that BYU cheer outfit. Her smile is just beautiful and those eyes are so pretty. :-) Happy to hear you're in your own place--have fun painting and decorating. Hugs & kisses for Nina!

Kylee Clark said...

Good job Whit and billy Nina is so freaking cute! Love the outfit

Kylee
kylee1034@hotmail.com
Theclarks2006.blogspot.com

Rachel Adams said...

What a cute family! I'm so glad things are going so well for you guys. She is so adorable!

Unknown said...

that nina is such a doll. we got the birth announcement in the mail - i just can't get over how darn CUTE she is!!! your house looks so fun too. we'll have to come see it soon! and of course, finally meet little nina!

Emily Johnson said...

She is so cute! And the cheerleading out fit is really cute! But sorry to tell you it shouldve been ASU outfits!

Tara said...

Oh Billy...of course he got you all matching game gear!

She is so cute! I love how much she is smiling. Thanks for the email...I wrote you back...

So I can't wait to see more pics of the house! I'm so jealous!

Erin said...

Hurray!!! You guys are ALIVE!:) jk. I'm SO happy to see updated pics of my niece - what a ham!:) I LOVE the cheerleading outfit by the way - nice pick Billy!:)

melimba said...

L-e-t-s-G-O! Let's Go! She is BY FAR my favorite cheerleader!?! What a doll face!?!?
I died, Good WOrk Billy!
And, Whit, I don't think you are supposed to look THAT good after having a baby. What?!

good work, team De Groot! Love the paint color too!

Josie said...

Hey whitney, just blog snooping and found you look at your darling little girl. 7 th grade Cheerleading memories just overtook me:) those were great times. just wanted to say hi. Hope your doing well. Cute family. Is that Carrie De Groots bro?

Madison said...

ok since i'm a bad sister and haven't been to your house yet since you painted the wall and got the new couch i was wishing to see the perfected family room. But I will be at your house soon enough......... :)

Sheryl said...

SO CUTE!!! We had a great time watching the game with you. Fun times. GO BYU!!! Hugs and Kisses to my adorable granddaughter!!!

Mandy said...

Is that an accent wall I see being painted? Congrats on being all settled in! Oh, and next game I want to see pics of Nina with Billy in his matching cheerleader outfit.....

Katie said...

What cute pictures. Nina's birth announcement was so adorable. She has got such a sweet smile already. And Whit you look great!