I know all of you avid blog readers out there can hardly believe that we could post more than once in a week...or in a month for that matter...but here it goes.
We honestly have gone back and forth on what we thought we were having. For a while at the beginning I really thought it was a boy, but in the past week I have thought alot about a little girl and so has Billy. In fact just the night before last I thought, "If I am having a little boy, I never want to have a little girl because I cannot be any more sick than I am now." This must be Heavenly Fathers way of telling me that I can do it. It is such a pain and such a miracle to be pregnant. Just this week as I was stretching with one of my dance classes I thought that I felt the baby move. I could be just imagining things...but it was so wonderful! And I am even starting to pooch a little. (not quite as wonderful and magical as I thought it would be...it just looks like I have a spare tire) Finally physical manifestations of what has been making me so sick for so long!! So bring on the pink ribbons and little baby tu-tu's...now the baby name search is on!


12 comments:
YAY YAY YAY! I KNEW IT ALL ALONG! It's a girl!!!!
i totally called it!!! im so excited for you.
WAHOOO! It's a girl! ! That's so exciting Whit! Having a little girl is so magical (not that having a boy wouldn't be). I'm so thrilled for you guys!! Hopefully she and Kenzie can be buddies.
How exciting! Congrats on the cute little girl on the way! It is the season for girls I believe. It seems anyone I know that is pregnant is having a girl. Can't wait to hear your baby name ideas.
Hurray for baby girls! I'm so excited for you guys!
YEAH!!!!!!!! I am THRILLED OUT OF MY MIND?!?!?!? WAHOOooo!!! Congratulations!! Now we can make bows together and have so much fun!!! :) get so excited!
Whit and Billy,
Congrats! She'll be so beautiful. I didn't know that girls make you sicker than boys! Hope you are feeling better these days. It was great to chat with you at the meeting on Saturday!
I found you on blogdom! I'm so happy for you two, it's a little girl! haha I love how technically correct you are, a female fetus. We love you guys!!
I found your blog from Emily's! Whitney I was so excited to read about what's going on in your life and that your having a girl!!! I miss you! I've been wondering where you were and what you've been up to for a while now. I'm glad that you're a blogger too!!!
Do you have any names picked out yet?? That is so exciting! I love your blog!
Emily Johnson your az cousin!
Whit! A girl?!?! I am so happy for you! You are going to be such a great Mom!
Post a Comment